Wednesday 27 June 2012

Grow up


Recently been selected to take part in the Futureproof Graduate Photography show in Streetlevel Gallery in Glasgow! Starts in August and it is very exciting and lovely. Sadly, I don't think the business cards will be making an appearance as I've got hardly any left. Here's a photo if you missed the degree show (oh what a show you missed by the way!):


I hope everybody who took a paper crane unfolded it and tried to make it again because that always fun. Good to get things a bit wrong then eventually figure it out, I know I've certainly been doing a lot of that recently during my studies in Glasgow (studying biology and chemistry- HARD). More degree show chat and life updates to follow but I've got a date with the periodic table and some electron configurations now! zzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alison - brilliant news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim, I'm really looking forward to it, will surely see you on the opening night!

    ReplyDelete