Monday 28 March 2011

Grey thinking

Been thinking about writing my question for my essay and I'm fairly sure about what I'd like to talk about. That great big topic of creativity, why the hell not?!! I've been recently researching about beauty, education, childbirth, bonding and there are about a million books I still want to read, especially ones about creativity in children and how we develop creativity. Its amazing!

it got me to thinking about learning and creativity as we grow older and how our lifestyles really do affect our minds. If we do not nurture and appreciate our creative minds... will they slowly wither away and die? Before you know it... everything would be so black and white and none of the grey in between.

My essay will be so grey. The greyest essay I've ever written. Not because I want an A... because I dont belive in grades anymore (ha). No but really, I'm looking forward to wiritng this thing which is a pretty good thing considering I cannae hack essays man.

If anybody has any suggestions on books wich would be useful, please dont hesitate to suggest! Currently dreaming about birth and babies so would be nice to have a change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment