Sunday 13 February 2011

I must not be afaid to fail

Making art is hard sometimes because we contantly think about what people are going  to say about it, yes we can make selfish art, we can also be so inspired by our work that we dont care about other people... but sometimes it is nice to know that people like your ideas and think you've made a very nice photograph, drawing, painting or sculpture.

It is also important, however, to just do what feels right and not be afraid to jump right into something with your whole self. Thats how we keep inspired surely? Maybe if I stop thinking about projects I'm given as a constant evaluation of myself and instead think of them as a way to improve, I'll be a hell of a lot more focussed and happy with my work.




This photo makes me feel happy... just 'cos.

No comments:

Post a Comment